Sunday, July 12, 2009

The greedy pig

Some men have the tendency to be what I call a greedy pig. They want their cake and eat it too. I have two examples of these kind of men.

My friend had an ex Mike who is a perfect example. He has other faults but one that I will highlight here is his tendency to be a greedy pig. Mike like ethnic guys and he always surrounds himself with ethnic guys. He makes good money and he is generous to his ethnic "friends". That is probably how he maintains these so called "friends". When Mike met my friend he was chasing him. When they became an item, he gave my friend an ultimatum to move in with him or their relationship will fail. So my friend succumb to this and when Mike finally secured my friend, he was on to his next conquest. He can never be satisfied with one guy that he needs to be chasing after another one when he already has one living with him. From his dating history, he is always changing boyfriends like he changes clothes. He is a greedy pig. Always want something new.

I met a guy Paul online who was visiting from Toronto. He spent over a week in Chicago and has met other guys prior to meeting me. We met on his last full day in town and we agreed (3 days prior) to spend the afternoon with me and later that evening watch a concert at the Grant Park. After showing him Graceland Cemetery, gay Andersonville and the "gay" beach, we head back to my place to eat before heading to the concert. It was during our drive back to my place that he got this text from another guy he met online that he wanted to meet in person. Evidently this other guy was unable to prior commit a time to meet Paul that he only texted Paul last minute when he found himself suddenly available. So Paul changed his mind about watching the concert with me and instead wanted to meet this other guy. I understand that I can't control who he meets while he is here but to break his word on agreeing to watch the concert with me just to meet a guy last minute showed me how greedy he is. He wanted to meet as many guys as he can while here and keeping his word meant nothing. Very uncool and very greedy.

A greedy pig will always be waiting for someone better to come along. He has no qualms leaving what he already have in pursuit of another. Just like a true greedy swine. While it is already heartily eating in one bowl and when it sees you pouring another food in another bowl, it will transfer to that new bowl in a heartbeat.

No comments: