Thursday, March 04, 2010

pet peeve - stupid questions.

I recently posted an ad in craigslist to sell my 2 old digital camera. This is how the ad was worded:

"looking to upgrade so getting rid of my two older digital camera. no defect at all, just used. I used each of them to take each others photo you see here. $35 each. cash and pick up only at NW Lakeview.

Nikon coolpix L3 (top 2 pics) is 5.1 megapixel with 3x optical zoom that uses two AA battery. for a detailed description and review of this camera, go to
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/CPL3/CPL3A.HTM

Panasonic DMC-LZ3 Lumix (bottom 2 pics) is 5.0 megapixel with 6x optical zoom that uses two AA battery also. For detailed description and review of this camera, go to
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/LZ3/LZ3A.HTM"


Here are some of the stupid responses/inquiries I got:

> $35.00 each or for both?
> I'm interested, but where are you located?
> What kind of memory card does it use? Are memory card included?
> Is anything wrong with this?

People do not read for if they did, they already have the answers to their stupid questions in the ad.

No comments: