Thursday, July 07, 2011

I thought I saw a white doggie.

Tonight is one of those rare nights since I got Janet that I have the house to myself without my lil bitch. Everything seems ok with me until I thought I saw her at the corner of my eyes as I was applying my eye cream in my bathroom. She does have a habit of looking at me from the door when I do things in front of the mirror. Was it just my imagination or deja vu or does it mean I missed my bitch's presence? Before anybody start thinking that I will now baby my dog and kiss her all over and have her sleep in my bed, that will not happen. I care for my dog so I give her shelter, food and appropriate attention. The day that I will treat my dog as a human child is far far away or none existent. I am very practical and dogs are just too dirty to kiss or have sleep in my bed. She has her own comfy bed that I paid for. But despite all my firm opinion about how dogs are to be treated, it was very odd that my subconscious showed her to me. Perhaps I am starting to love that bitch like a human child. Perhaps that day that I will kiss my dog or have her sleep in my bed is not that far at all.

No comments: