Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishing is NOT a crime

I can not claim that I am always the bigger person. I am not all good, sinless and devoid of evil thoughts. But does having evil thoughts the same as actually doing the evil deed? As far as I am concern, it is not. Rejoicing that your enemy died is NOT the same as killing him. Wishing that someone who has wronged you to suffer the same fate is NOT the same as exacting the revenge. It is not as if my wish will be granted. Perhaps it is just Karma if those who wronged you get to have a taste of their own medicine. So that saying that "I would not wish it on my worst enemy" is just plain stupid to me. Of course I would wish that bad fate to befall my worst enemy. He is my enemy after all. If I would not wish it on my enemy, I might as well not have any enemy which is unrealistic. Everybody has an enemy one way or another. That is just my take.

No comments: