Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scott from gay.com

Often when I chat, I actually am doing something else besides chatting. So that means the person I am chatting with may not received a prompt reply and if something comes up, I may have left the chat without properly ending the chat. Other times, I may be away from my computer and did not see the message of somebody trying to chat with me. I understand this happens and I do not fret if this was done to me.

I chatted with this guy Scott in gay.com. It was a very pleasant chat that we decided to register each other on our friends' list. But lately, I have been dreading chatting with Scott. He accused me once of not replying to his chat and actually "unfriend" me in gay.com. But later he "friend" me again after I told him that I do not recall receiving any of his message. I did apologize even though I do not believe the accusation was well founded. And other times, he gets very prissy if I am not so prompt with my reply. He accused me again of just "vanishing" from the chat. To be fair, this prolly happened twice. He also at one point "vanished" himself when we were chatting but I did not make a big deal out of it. And lately, I have been paying more attention when he chats me up so I may not upset him again. But despite of this, he still accused me of "vanishing" from the chat which I think was not true. This started to annoy me that I do not even really like chatting with him anymore cause he gets upset easily. I am almost hoping he will just "unfriend" me so I do not have to deal with him. On the bright side, I am glad that we are just internet friends cause I can not deal with such a demanding friend in person.

No comments: