Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I do for Darren


Today, Tom and I went to the Market Days Festival in Halsted to check out Darren Criss performing. It started to drizzle so Tom bailed but I stayed and persevered. And my perseverance was paid off handsomely by a great show from Darren. He sang some familiar songs and some new songs from his album. He was playing the guitar while singing which really showcased his musical talents not just in singing but also in playing a musical instrument. He was very charming and charismatic which was very endearing indeed. He was even sometimes animated which just made the show more fun to watch. It was raining on and off in the beginning of his show but the rain stopped towards the end giving all his adoring fans a chance to dry up, myself included. I was glad I waited in the rain for over an hour just to see him. It was a good performance indeed and on top of that, I got to see hot guys at the street fest.

No comments: