Friday, March 09, 2012

Trim those armpit hair.





I was at Charlies night club some years ago and I noticed a handsome muscular shirtless guy dancing. He was clearly animated from alcohol or some party drugs so he was raising his hands up in the air often. Once, he was pointing up to his buddy on the ledge and the lights were in such a perfect angle that the back light showed his very bushy armpits on its full glory. It was not a becoming sight specially against his smooth chiseled chest. Two guys standing next to me also saw the bushy pits and they snickered at it. Obviously they thought it was not nice to look at as I did.

So here is the question I post. Why won't most guys trim their armpit hair? If it is good grooming practice to trim the back hair, uni brow, nose hair and ear hair, why not the armpits as well? I am not saying shaving the armpit hair like what women do but just trim them to a manageable length and thickness. If a guy stands with his arms on his side and his armpit hair still spills out, then it is too bushy and needs to be trimmed. It is not gay or girlie to trim armpit hair, it is good manscaping / grooming. And on top of that, it is also hygienic since body hair harbors bacteria causing body odor. The bushier the armpit hair, the higher the chance for body odor. So there it goes. Less BO and looks better.

1 comment:

Poundpup said...

I so agree, it's sad to see a man with shaved pits.I trim mine into short haired egg shape.in my book latino an Asians have perfectly shaped pitts.from birth.
I'm part creole french, I trim my penis into a cube above the middle same length as my pitt hair.I've been asked if I trim my pitts I'm proud to say yes, .thanks for posting something most guys forget about.Le'roy Poundpup P