Thursday, August 09, 2012

Beautiful externally and internally

Encountering somebody beautiful outside and inside in Grindr is a rarity. Often people will not bother responding if they are not interested. I am guilty of that too. Many would even not bother saying "thanks" to a wholesome compliment. This I am not guilty. I always say thanks to a compliment even if I am not interested.

So I am still pleasantly surprise that there are still people out there who are beautiful not just externally but also internally. This person is one of them. His profile already indicated that he likes beefy guys so I did not really expect any reply from him when I took the leap of faith and said hi. Not only did he reply but also engaged in some short pleasantries. And he also thanked me for complimenting him. Clearly he has manners even when by all accounts, I was not his type. Kudos to him.

No comments: