Friday, August 24, 2012

More online profiles that are jokes.

Why is it that the ones without a face pic are the ones that are the most demanding about others having a face pic?  And he says he is no BS guy...  When this game of hiding his face from others while he can see the faces of others is exactly the BS that he plays that makes this site a bad car accident as he calls it.


If your only pic is a decapitated torso, it better be impressive.  If your only pic is a decapitated torso, keep moving!    



Why is he showing is ass and abs if he is only looking for friends?  Why even hide his face?  Why does he need to be discreet and secretive?  I say he would like to play on the side but does not want to fess up to it.


Oh I know what I am missing.   A face!


Who does he think would find this pic appealing at all?  Really???



Another demanding a face pic when he does not have one himself.  If I put a face pic of me and my dog, it is loads better than his headless torso.



Odds are if you have to hide your face, there is your answer.

No comments: