Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am what I am.

The gay rights movement fight for equality has still many fights it needs to forge. In this world of prejudice and ignorance, there will always be people who want to oppress the homosexuals for many reasons. I feel so fortunate to live in a climate where being gay is not such a horrible social stigma anymore. At least not so much in big metropolis. Many of us gays can be true to ourselves. We can be out at work and be seen with our bf without the fear of being beheaded or tortured. We can shout out "I am what I am" to most of our society. Here singing this special song from La cage aux folles is John Barrowman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo! i just gave john barrowman a standing ovation by myself here in my office.:) i love torchwood too!

Jon said...

i second that tito richie, welcome back.