Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What does this mean?

"One weekend, I decided to go to a carnival/fair to check out the people and the booths selling many fun and one of a kind things. There was a pair of escalator that leads to where the fair was. At the top of the escalator was a hall about 250 square feet big with tall bright windows in front and the left to let the lights in. There was no wall on the right of the hall cause this leads to the where the fair was. The said hall was relatively devoid of people except for two teenage girls around 11-12 years old and some people that would occasionally pass by. The two girls approached me asking for help citing that they were ill. Initially I was not inclined to help them but I changed my mind and ask what they needed help on. One of the girls said she needs to go to the hospital so I offered to accompany her. At this point, the other girl sort of just vanished and I did not even realized she left. She must have gone to the fair. The sick girl and I turned around to head back to the escalator to go to the hospital when she started clinging to my arm. Then she started rubbing it sensually and whispering erotic words and licentious invitations. I realized at that point that she was not actually sick but in fact was a teenage hooker. She was just using a fake sickness to lure people into engaging contact with them. Of course I was not interested with the girl sexually for many reasons I can enumerate. As I broke my arm away from her and telling her to leave me alone, she got angry. I decided to ignore her and just head home cause I was not in the mood to check out the fair anymore. I was half way down the escalator when the girl with her rage pushed me down. Luckily I was holding on good to the railing so I did not stumble down much except for 3 steps. I was so angry that I chased her up against the direction of the downward escalator. I was about 100 pounds bigger than this girl so I was able to easily grab and lift her. I swung her around and threw her down the escalator. She tumbled down the escalator. After a minute, she got up slightly dazed but appearing to be OK. For a frail looking girl of 80-90 pounds, she was pretty sturdy. As she got up, I was already at the bottom of the escalator where a hall of the same dimensions and appearance as the top one exist. As I prepare to just leave the scene, she charged to me with hands up and screaming. She was looking almost mad at that point. With my size advantage and elevated adrenaline levels, I was able to deflect her attack. In fact I was able to use her momentum towards me to flick her around 180 degree back to the foot of the escalator where she started her attack. As I look at her laying there, she slowly got up again this time with blood in her mouth. Still looking not hurt by the throw, she noticed the blood in her mouth. Then a diabolical smile formed in her face with this realization. She was about 30 feet away at the time so I had time to react to what I saw next was the intent to charge to me and spit the blood to my face. I knew she knows she has HIV and wanted to infect me with her blood. After all she was a hooker so it would be very probable. As she made her initial 2 steps to charge to me, I charged back with a flying kung fu kick but with my face turned away." Then I woke up. What does this vivid dream means?

No comments: