Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blogging and me - ID concealment

Once in a while I will be blogging about some people I do not like but it is deem prudent that their identity be concealed. Sometimes I will be blogging about some people I know who I do not necessarily hate, so it is even more apropos that I do not reveal their true identity. Their privacy ought to be protected. These blog entries are often a way for me to learn a lesson or for me to remember an event that happened. But I must admit that there are times I blog about people I hate just to trash them and for me to vent my anger. And you know about cyber space, what one enters here can sometimes come back to bite us in the ass. Regardless of how one thinks the blog entry will not be read by the subject of the negative comments, it is just a smart practice to conceal their identity. So I have decided to add a new category on my blog called "True ID concealed"

No comments: