Friday, June 25, 2010

Monsters are created, not born.

It was said in Desperate Housewives that monsters are created and not born. They were referring to the killer character that turned that way because his mother screamed and laughed at him always on top of belittling him. This psychological maltreatment by his mother since he was small led him to turn into a psychologically disturbed killer.

My up stair neighbor is a screaming crazy banshee. I have heard her scream profanities many time to her daughter since the first day we were neighbors. And I just experienced first hand screaming from her the other day. I have talked to at least 3 people who she has unleashed her white trash screaming craziness before. The other day, the ceiling on my toilet started leaking water. This was obviously coming from her bathroom so when I called her about getting her toilet fixed to stopped the leaking, she screamed at me. So I called the association to deal with her directly.

She obviously has a temper and is psychologically unstable to be always screaming at people. And just today, I saw her now 14 year old daughter screaming back at her. Where did the girl learn to scream? Of course from her unstable role model, the mother. The daughter is now turning into a monster just like her mother is. I would not be surprise if the daughter will also be an unwed mother just like mother dearest.

No comments: