Sunday, June 20, 2010

Deterrent to people texting and talking in the cellphone while driving.

I have voiced my disapproval on people using their cellphone without a hands-free device or texting while driving many times in the past. Still I see many people in the road doing it. When ever I see them, I am so tempted to chastise them for their risky behavior that not only endangers themselves but also others including me!

I think the only real solution and deterrent for these people is to see death of someone who are very dear to them because of texting and cellphone use while driving. Somebody dear to them has to be in an accident because another was texting or using the cellphone while driving. Then it will be a wake up call for them to stop these stupid practice. Really can the phone call wait? If it can not, then at least equip themselves with hands-free device to make that phone call safer for everybody. And texting while driving is an absolute NO NO! That is just plain idiotic.

No comments: