Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Entitled breeder.

I was at the strip mall close to my house and I saw a young mother parked her big SUV taking two parking spaces as she unloads her two young kids from the car seats. Since I am very against people who take up two parking spaces, I pointed out to her that she took two spots. She replied that she would not be long and challenged me to try doing it with two kids. In as much that I have nothing against people who decided to have children, I am against people who feel entitled just because they decided to fuck and not use protection. If all people who have small children decided they are entitled to break the rules, there will be chaos in our society. There are plenty of mothers with young children out there who can abide to the rule of just taking one parking spot, why can't this woman be one of them? It has to do with her mentality of entitlement. In other words, she is just a jerk and selfish and inconsiderate of others. Perhaps Karma will punish her someday. Perhaps she would be in a hurry to get her kid to the hospital and she could not find a parking space because some jerk like her decided to take two parking spaces instead of one. That would be karma.

No comments: