Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympian with best body?

With the 2012 London Olympic in TV, I am seeing a bunch of these half naked male athletes with awesome bodies.  So the question is, which sports showcases the hottest body?

There are 3 sports that routinely showcases the athlete's body. I am referring to diving, swimming and gymnastics. For me, gymnasts hands down have the best bodies. Those guys have muscular bodies to die for. Even with their tight fitting tank tops, I could see that they are lean and muscular. Divers on the other hand have the most lean body. They can still be muscular and cut but more on the lean low body fat way. Swimmers on the other hand have those broad shoulders and huge chest and upper back. I would not necessarily kick them out of bed but amongst the 3, they have the least hot bodies.

That is just my take on it. And oh, let us not forget the volleyball athlete.  They are tall and tend of be goodlooking.

No comments: