Tuesday, July 03, 2012

It's not just a grunt Maria!


"No one important enough has certainly told me to change or do something different."  That is what Maria Sharapova said about her grunting/shrieking when asked during a post match interview.  How about the tennis fans Maria?  Are the tennis fans not important in the sports of tennis?  Without the fans, there would be no professional tennis sports.  And certainly majority of tennis fans are super annoyed and turned off by this.  It is either they put the TV on mute or avoid the sports entirely.  That is certainly hurting the sports.  And also, Maria is not just grunting.  She screams like she is passing a spiked full size water melon through her cunt without an epidural.  (at least we all know how she would sound in the delivery room)  And Maria does not just grunt on big hitting strokes like many players, she screams at every fucking stroke, big or small.  To top it off, she does not shriek during practice match.   What the fuck is that?   Her shrieking plus her hypocrisy made me hate this woman.  I wish she would destroy her larynx forever so I do not have to hear a peep from her ever again.


PS.  Maria Sharapova fans, do not even bother defending her cause I filter all comments and you will not be heard.  My blog, my rules.

No comments: