Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I passed the exam!

It may not be common knowledge to people that I am taking one of the class for the tDPT program at the University of Montana for the summer term. The grade for the class is 80% on the final exam. The other 20% is from the 2 assignments. And the passing grade for this course is a C or 73%. For the pass 3 months over the summer, I was worried to death about the final exam. I had no idea how hard it will be. I was worried that I might not pass the exam which will be 80% of my grade. I did not go out or did any extra-curricular activities and concentrated on studying.

Tonight I took the exam and I scored a 97% which is an A. My hard work is rewarded. I can now have a life and enjoy the remainder of the summer. I am fairly confident that I will pass this course. I am so relieved and happy. Kudos to me!!!

No comments: