Monday, April 21, 2008

Franny, my confidant.

When you are sad and down, it's good to have a friend to talk too. I am specially grateful I have Franny. Franny and I have been friends since we worked together at Grant Hospital (now Lincoln Park Hospital). We don't see each other that often anymore but we kept in touch via phone. She is my confidant when it comes to my love affair. She is always interested about my love life and she is always eager to meet the "men" in my life. That says a lot about her mindset that my happiness is important to her as well. That is indeed different from some of my other friends who does not seem to be interested in meeting the guys I am dating. And some of my other friends are just too busy with their own life that I don't even get to see them as much anymore, let alone talk to them about my lovelife.
Everytime I talk to Franny about my heart aches and problems, she always manage to say things that make me feel better. We all need a Franny in our lives specially if your love life is as tumultuous as mine. Thank you Franny!

No comments: