Monday, November 17, 2008

Blogging and me (part 4)

Since my blog is an extension of my thoughts and being, it is a great source of information about me. I have this delusion that someday when I am long gone, somebody will make a movie about me and they will use my blog to build an accurate replica of my true self and character. Well, it is indeed a delusion cause I am a nobody, I have done nothing noteworthy that would warrant a movie about me. Well perhaps I am not yet a somebody. There is still time. lol

2 comments:

BAnalyst said...

You are a somebody - I read your blog on a regular basis and I find a lot of your post make me think beyond where I am. So you've made a difference in my life.

Jon said...

wow, that's one of the best comments i have seen here since i started my blog. thanks so much BAnalyst!