Tuesday, November 04, 2008

yes I voted!

Yes indeed. I voted for the 3rd time since I became US citizen. I take my right of suffrage very seriously. I am not about to sit idly while some religious zealot tries to tell our government how I am suppose to pursue happiness. I am not about to sit back and let them deny me of my basic human rights that any other law abiding tax paying citizen can enjoy. I have a voice and I exercise that voice.

I have a coworker who complained that Obama is not a good candidate for the Democrats. And when I asked if she voted in the primaries for Clinton, she said no. So fuck her opinion. If she is so concern about this, she should have voted for Clinton when she had the opportunity. All I can say to her, shut your mouth and put up with it. I personally voted for Clinton but since she did not make it, I can proudly say I did vote for Obama.

I do hope, you all went out and voted. Whoever you choose, it is your right and duty to voice that.

No comments: