Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drunken white chicks.

I once rode the brown line heading downtown at around 9:30 in the evening on a Friday. As the train stopped at the Belmont station, a group of 7 twenty something white chicks boarded. They were dress like they have been drinking out in the bars/clubs with revealing outfit and cleavage. Not necessarily whorish but sexy enough that I am sure any warm blooded breeder man in his prime would find titillating and alluring. I noticed one girl put out a ciggy and several of them pull out alcoholic beverages bottle. Mind you there were signs posted against that inside the train. Perhaps they were out of towners/burbanites or just simply decided to ignore the rules. It was obvious that they were already inebriated prior to boarding the train and the libation they continue to consume made the matter worst. So what do you get when you mix alcohol and youth? Inappropriate behaviors that would normally get checked by the frontal lobes of our brain. One began singing some popular song and before you know it the lot of them were blaring at the top of their voices. In an enclosed space such as a train car, it was so loud and insufferable. The motion of the train and their noise literally gave me a headache. So instead of telling them to stop and get confronted by 7 drunk chicks, I decided to take a video using my phone secretly. The quality of course is poor and I have to be covert about it. Here it is.


I have had my share of drunkenness but I hope I was not an obnoxious drunk like these girls. My friend said I get friendly and smile a lot when I had something to drink. Friendly is good, obnoxious not.

No comments: