Monday, February 15, 2010

Congrats China!

China won gold and silver tonight in the Pairs Figure Skating competition of the 2010 Winter Olympic. And I am glad that the Russian did not medal and ended their dominance in this sports. I started rooting against the Russian after the 2002 Winter Olympic scandal when the French pairs judge was accused of bargaining with the Russian ice dancing judge to favor the Russian team in pairs if the Russian judge favors the French ice dancing team. You know what they say, if there is smoke, there is a fire. I think karma came to bite the Russian on their ass tonight for "cheating" 8 years ago. Congratulations China for winning.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I hear ya Jon! Enough of the Russians. I was rooting for the Chinese, too. They showed 'em how it's done.