Saturday, February 06, 2010

I hate following that big thing.

Many of us like to know what is in our future. At least there is a curiosity for the future. That is the reason why many of us do not like following behind a bus/truck/big SUV/van because it obscure our view of the traffic in front beyond the big vehicle. Knowing the condition of the traffic in front helps us plan our speed and course of action. Should I stay in this lane or move to the other? Should I turn here now or the next block? Should I slow down now in anticipation for the red light or should I speed up so I could catch the green light before it turns red? Life is much like driving in this regard, knowing what is ahead of us is a comforting notion. Many of us just like that option of being able to act accordingly to what we see or forsee ahead.

No comments: