Friday, May 01, 2009

The nurse in her car.

As I mention in my earlier blog, my belief in life is to put myself in another's situation. If I do not like that situation, I will probably not do it to another.

This morning as I arrived in the parking lot meandering about looking for an open space, I saw this nurse sitting in her car chewing some nuts. She obviously just finished her shift and about to leave. As I approach her signalling to use her space, she took her time chewing before she vacated the spot and left. She had that indignant look in her like how dare I "rush" her out.

Well, she does have a right to stay in her spot as long as she wants. That I do not refute. But she also realized that parking spaces are hard to come by and I did not have the luxury of waiting for her to finish her nuts. I had to be at work. And also, she could pull out first to the side and finish her nut if she really wanted to eat it before her trip. It was her attitude of "I don't care about you" that annoyed me. If it was me, I would pull out of my spot ASAP. Sometimes people can just be disgustingly uncaring.

No comments: