Saturday, May 23, 2009

The picky guy in gay.com

Here is an exact wording (copied & pasted) of a guy in his profile in gay.com. He is being honest and he definitely knows what he want. Good for him I say. He is just 29 and a good looking fit white guy. Sort of a shorter all american Abercrombie type of guy. So I am sure he gets a lot of attention from the asians and I am sure he can afford to have a long laundry list and still manage to get a BF. I am just amused to think that when he is say 45 and somehow lost his good looks from the years of sun damage (most white guys don't age well) or have gotten fat, he would probably have to drastically cut short this list to get a BF. But for now, he reign high and popular. The laws of supply and demand always apply. One can be choosy if the supply is high.

"Ok, I know this may sound like I'm extremely picky but I know what I want and I'm tired of getting the same issues over & over again so here goes.
You be:
1. 21-36
2. Asian (Preferred), Latino, or Black (White guys need not apply...sorry)
3. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKERS OR DRUG USERS!!!!!!!! (I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH)
4. OUT!!!
5. Masculine
6. Versatile
7. In decent shape (I don't need a gym body but I don't want 30Lbs. or more overweight either)
8. Career/Goal Oriented
9. No party/circuit boys
10. Healthy is important (A balance of physical fitness & eating properly is crucial for a long productive life.
Again, I can't stress this enough...It may sound that I'm very picky but honestly I know what I'm looking for and it's time to filter out the individuals that just won't cut it...sorry guys!"

No comments: