Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blogging and me - Taking Control

I do not even know how many people read my blog. Sometimes I get a random comment from people that surprises me. Perhaps if I blog on a topic and somebody googles that topic, my blog may appear. Then some random guy out there stumbles into my blog. Most of the comments left on my blogs from random people are positive. 2 have been advertisement that promoted something. And one from a very die hard Cubs fan. I once blogged about not really being happy about the traffic caused by the cubs game. And this guy/girl could not just accept that there are people out there who do not like their beloved Cubs. And of course he/she left a nasty, name calling comment on that blog topic. And like a true coward, he/she made it anonymous. Typical. I did not even realize the comment was there cause it was from an old blog topic. I was just cleaning up my blog tonight that I saw the comment. Since I had set it in such a way that anybody can just post a comment on my blog, this guy/girl was able to leave his/her odious angry comment. From now on, let it be known to all that I am the supreme chancellor of this blog. Any comments shall go through my screening before being posted online and if it is nasty, it will go into cyber black hole directly. Comments that disagree with me are acceptable as long as they are not laden with malevolence. From now on, I take control.

No comments: