Saturday, March 15, 2008

Questions and Answers

1. First musical I ever saw is Kismet from the Repertoire Philippines

2. Musical I would most like to see again is Miss Saigon.

3. Musical I never want to see again is The Pirate Queen and Dracula. What was that all about? I am having amnesia about it.

4. Best performance by a woman in a Broadway musical I've ever seen is Kerry Butler in Xanadu. And she was nice to me during my first stage door too!

5. Best performance by a man in a Broadway musical I've ever seen is Cheyenne Jackson in Xanadu. He is just NICE. ;-)

7. One person they should have cast as Evita in Evita is Madonna. Honey, that's Madge to you.

8. Favorite choreography in a Broadway show is in Legally Blonde. That part where Elle performed her essay instead of writing it. They all flew on Jet Blue and had a marching band outfit. I also like Springtime for Hitler in Germany routine in The Producers. I am lame.

9. Lyric/line that always brings a lump to my throat - I'll give my life for you (Miss Saigon)

14. Most overly praised and under deserving show in my opinion is Wicked. I saw the Chicago production of Wicked and I was not animated to an equal pitch of praises I heard about the show.

15. Showtune I'm most likely to sing while dancing around at home is Altarboyz. They have the more danceable songs.

18. The show they should never change a word because it is already perfect is Miss Saigon and Altarboyz. Again, I am lame.

20. Role I was born to play on Broadway is Kim in Miss Saigon. I"m 17 and I'm new here today. :)

No comments: