Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The sock that came back.

My sock came back. Yes about 2 months ago, I lost one pair of my black sock. I luv that particular pair of black socks cause they are thin, long and warm. I think they were ski socks and I do not remember where I got them. So loosing one of the pair bothered me. I thought I might have left it in Tucson since I remembered using it the last time there. But unlikely cause I am very meticulous about my packing before any trip. Then I thought it might have fallen inside the washer. Unlikely to happen accidentally but very possible if I shoved it in there. I looked and looked everywhere from the suitcase I used on my last trip to the dryer to the bottom of the bed but to no avail, I could not find it. Then the other night as I was vacuuming and moving my office chair, the missing sock fell down from the chair. How did it get there??? I have been sitting on that chair every day and how come I have not seen or felt it at all? Some mischief be happening here...

No comments: