Monday, February 18, 2008

I am not sure...

I admit I chat and check out different website. After all I met both my LTR from online. But I am not sure which online rejection I prefer. I am referring to when I contact somebody I am interested with via IM or email in gay.com, frienster, gaydar, dlist or manhunt. Most often, I get ignore which is a good indication that they are not interested. But sometimes, I get an email or respond thanking me for contacting them but they are not interested. I am not sure if I prefer to hear that outright rejection as oppose to the "read between the line" rejection. On one argument, I do not like to be ignored specially if I complimented somebody online and I do not even get as much as a "thanks". On the other hand, that outright rejection is really a downer for the ego. What do you think?

No comments: