Monday, February 25, 2008

Pet Peeve - Queuing for the washroom

I was at a busy bar one night queuing up for my turn to the washroom. The guy in front of me met somebody he knew and started to chat, hug and flirt with this other guy so typical of those drunken state. He was not minding the queue and stepping forward as needed that another guy cut in front of him. Or another similar instance would be two or a group of guys queuing up for the washroom and they are so busy chattering away that another guy cuts in front of them. Those are so annoying to me. Their actions has consequence for the guys behind the queue, including me! Either chat/flirt with your friends now or queue up and wait till you are done before you chat/flirt. Just imagine if you have the urgency to use the washroom and you were behind them in a long line.

No comments: