Monday, February 11, 2008

What is a friend to me?

I am the type of person who would considered only a few select as real friend. Most of the people I know are good acquaintances. Friends are people you share your joys and sorrows with. They are people you can depend on and people you will go the distance with in times of needs. You can always depend on a friend to take care of you when you are too drunk or too high. You may have a fight or disagreement with your friend but at the end of the day, you can always learn to forgive each other. Friends are people you will truly miss once they are gone. Friends are people who will mutually make an effort with you to stay connected. I hope I can make more friends with the true meaning of a friend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jon...thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree with your insights on friendship. I am very glad that you are part of my life and will always be here for you. Love you. No more hating Shakira. We love her!

Jon said...

Oh Christy, so happy to read that from you. And yes, WE LOVE HER!